Friday, June 11, 2010

Can you say a m a z i n g ?


In December I went to the local Mac Warehouse sale they hold 4 times a year (I think). One of the many items that I was lucky enough to get was the heirlooms brush collection. It was launched back in 2007 during the holidays. I have been eyeing the 187 Duo Fibre Brush for months, so when I saw it in the package of 4 face brushes for 20$ I was sold.
I’ve been using the brush for almost 6 months now, and it’s simply a m a z i n g ! I’m totally in love with it! I use it for applying my foundation.

Benefits:
• It leaves your skin looking airbrushed.
• It saves product, a little goes a long way.
• Saves you from over applying product.
• It feels feathery and tickles your skin as you sweep it across your face.

MAC’s infamous skunk brush is made from a combination of synthetic and soft goat fibres. It has a flat top making it easy to stipple on product to your face, and gives you a sheer coat of product as you glide the brush across your face. You can also use it for applying powders, blush, and blending as well. That being said this is my all time favourite foundation brush and would recommend this to anyone who uses liquid foundation.

Original Price: $42.00 CAN
Rate: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment