Friday, June 11, 2010

180 Buffer!


The buffer brush is another amazing brush! I purchased the 180 Buffer Brush in December at the last MAC warehouse sale as well. This one alone was 20$ CAN. It cannot be found at any MAC retail store because it has been discontinued. I was originally in pursuit of a kabuki brush at the time and had no intentions of adding such a brush to my small and growing collection of brushes. However, I bought it nonetheless and do not regret it at all! The brush has a flat top, quite dense and gives you good coverage.
I use this brush to apply powder to my face. I pick some powder up with this brush and then swirl in a circular motion across my face. The bristles are really soft and the brush comes in a cream colour. The benefit of the bristles coming in a light colour is you know precisely how much product you are picking up. The handle is built in a way so you can place the brush upright on your table, and it has a groove so your fingers can wrap and wrest around it!

Original Price: $42.00
Rate: 5/5

2 comments:

  1. this is great!I cant wait to see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there^^I'm a new follower. Nice blog ^^ Feel free to follow back my blog too^^ Thx ya ^^

    ReplyDelete